The third Cloverfield movie finally has a title, a trailer, and is dropping to Netflix tonight. That’s right, later tonight – after the Super Bowl if you’re in the US – you’ll be able to watch The Cloverfield Paradox on Netflix. This is such fast breaking news, IMDb hasn’t even got a proper page up yet.
Also turns those rumours we reported on just a week ago were correct.
The Cloverfield Paradox comes to Netflix tonight pic.twitter.com/9y8FuYXatU
— Wario64 (@Wario64) February 5, 2018
And there was this too…
— The Cloverfield Paradox (@CloverfieldPRDX) February 5, 2018
Netflix previously made a deal with Paramount in December for the streaming service to handle the international release of Natalie Portman’s horror-thriller Annihilation and shows like Altered Carbon this seems to fit nicely into it’s line up of quality sci-fi.
You’ll see from the trailer that it’s set on a space station, as suspected…with a possible guest star role from a member of the Addams family.
The Cloverfield Paradox is directed by Julius Onah based on a script by Oren Uziel and Doug Jung. It stars Daniel Brühl, Elizabeth Debicki, Aksel Hennie and Chris O’Dowd.
• Apple, HBO in bidding war for new JJ Abrams sci-fi drama series
• Netflix drops six Black Mirror behind-the-scenes featurettes for season 4
• Third Cloverfield movie we know nothing about is delayed again
• Could JJ Abrams-produced God Particle be third Cloverfield film?
• JJ Abrams developing planet colonisation show for HBO