After all the excitement of the unexpected Super Bowl trailer and then one at a quite unsociable hour this morning that certainly woke America up. Most of the country was still making its way slowly to work with a Super Bowl hangover.
And so to add further fuel to the already burning fire of fan frenzy, a set or gorgeous posters have been officially released.
Eagle-eyed obsessives have already picked up on a few things though. The front landing gear (gear boxes) are visible on the Falcon – these weren’t added until The Empire Strikes Back.
The YT-1300 Corellian freighter that’s been portrayed here is naturally the Falcon, but it also has the front bit in place, as we’ve seen in previous hints. However, many do forget that the YT-1300 had a lot of customizable options, plus of course Han did “a lot of special modifications” himself.
• Solo, second trailer arrives
• Solo teaser drops during Super Bowl
• Solo: A Star Wars Story, more reshoots are scheduled
• Solo: A Star Wars Story LEGO sets confirm “Kessel Run Millenium Falcon”
• Is this a glimpse of Boba Fett in Solo: A Star Wars Story?