Forums have been filled with discussion the last few days over rumours surround the next Call of Duty: Black Ops, particularly after this tweet…
Kotaku confirmed the rumors, saying the next Call Of Duty is almost certainly Black Ops IV. Their sources also confirmed that the game’s logo, IIII, was on James Harden’s hat tonight. pic.twitter.com/mselO5UoXa
— Gaming Humor & News (@VGFGamers) March 7, 2018
Then just a few minutes ago, the official teaser dropped…
No word on who will provide the voices. The vastly underrated Black Ops III starred Farscape and Stargate SG1‘s broody Ben Browder as the main player and even Jeff Goldblum popped up – he plays Nero in Zombies mode.
A community live stream reveal is planned on May 17, plus of course there’s bound to be some new footage at E3 in July, then finally the global launch on October 12. It will available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
• Call of Duty: Black Ops III: GAME REVIEW
• The Stolen: Graham McTavish interview & exclusive clip
• BUZZ WORDS: How a Call Of Duty movie universe could work
• Michael Phelps and Danny McBride in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer
• Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Reveal trailer goes into space