During a live-streamed community reveal event, a new trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 was revealed..
A teaser dropped back in March you may remember, but it appears this one focuses on the multiplayer aspect of the game.
According to the blurb, “Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Multiplayer raises the bar for the famed multiplayer mode delivering the most thrilling grounded combat experience yet with a focus on tactical gameplay and player choice.”
The live-stream event link is below, although of course we have no idea how long that will remain on the Call of Duty YouTube page.
Black Ops 4 will make the series the longest-running subfranchise in the Call of Duty series, surpassing the Modern Warfare trilogy.
Perhaps most importantly, there’s no campaign mode, which really sucks. Instead, it’s heavily focussed on multiplayer and zombies and it will include Activision heavily rumored battle royale-style mode, called Blackout.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will launch October 12 on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One.
• Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 officially announced with action-packed teaser
• Call of Duty: Black Ops III: GAME REVIEW
• BUZZ WORDS: how a Call Of Duty movie universe could work
• Michael Phelps and Danny McBride in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer
• Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Reveal trailer goes into space