Go on, tell me I’m wrong – you’re salivating just as much as we are for this latest installment of the Mission Impossible franchise.
Any for any franchise to be up to six…and still boast trailers, stunts and snippets like this one has been…well, it has to be doing something right. Not that Mission Impossible hasn’t had its flunks. Let’s face facts, four and five were pretty dire.
But this 100 second snippet has echoes of Ronin (1998) – a movie that in our minds was the last great film to have an epic live-action stunt sequence, certainly through the beautiful streets of Paris.
Anyway, enough banter…Mission Impossible: Fallout opens on July 25th…and despite having Simon Pegg in it, it looks like it’s going to rock.
Now your appetite has been enticed, read our non-spoiler review!
• Mission: Impossible – Fallout new featurette shows Tom Cruise performing a Halo jump
• Mission: Impossible – Fallout, new trailer
• Mission: Impossible – Fallout featurette reveals the franchise’s most insane stunt yet
• Edge of Tomorrow 2 may be Doug Liman’s next project
• Jack Reacher: Never Go Back trailer revealed (and talked through)