“Come out to the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs…”
Not since the equally epic, equally retro Jurassic Park Funko POP set have we seen something this cool.
“…because you’re a policeman. There are rules for policemen.”
Die Hard is the easily one of the best Christmas movies of all time and now, just in time for the holidays, Funko POP is releasing a line of Die Hard figures that make the perfect present for your fellow Nakatomi Corporation employees.
“Clay. Bill Clay”
Currently up for pre-order on Amazon.
(…if someone could leave a note in the comments and tell us what it is that Sgt Al Powell is holding, we’d be very grateful.)
Scott Snowden is MyM’s US Editor. Follow him on Twitter.
• Pikachu is the first-ever Pokémon Funko Pop
• Jurassic Park Funko Pops include ‘sexy Ian Malcolm’
• Funko releases Night King Riding Resurrected Viserion vinyl figure
• Die Hard gets its own Children’s Christmas book
• Die Hard 6 – yes, really – gets an official title