How many times can a series reboot itself? At least twice apparently if you watch The 100, through nuclear catastrophes, time jumps and space travel. Last year, showrunner Jason Rothenburg warned us to expect it, but after a six year time jump at the start of season five no one was expecting the survivors to jump 125 years into the future, travel to a distant exoplanet and become more like the 400.
With the Elygius crew, Wonkru and rest of the survivors about to wake up in a new galaxy, will it be a matter of what happens on Earth stays on Earth? MyM caught up with Rothenburg alongside stars Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley to find out what’s in the mix for season six…
Tanavi Patel was at New York Comic Con for MyMBuzz.com
• Zach McGowan & Robin Atkin Downes added to MCM Manchester line-up
• Lois and Clark: New Adventures of Superman reunion at NYCC
• NYCC: Star Trek Discovery panel
• The 100 season 4 trailer released
• The CW’s midseason trailer for everything: Arrowverse, Supernatural & more