Trump, chicken fights, a road-tripping baby and a dog getting married – only one show can encompass all these things – Family Guy! As season 17 kicked off, MyM chatted to the cast and producers of the long-running animated hit to find out just how they keep the show fresh and as popular as ever. Plus how they really feel about creator Seth MacFarlane when he’s not around…
The new season of Family Guy will receive its UK premiere on ITV2 on Monday October 22nd at 9pm. Re-runs continue on both ITV2 and Fox. Family Guy currently airs on Fox in the US on Sundays.
Tanavi Patel was at New York Comic Con for MyMBuzz.com
• Lois and Clark: New Adventures of Superman reunion at NYCC
• NYCC: Star Trek Discovery panel
• The Orville Season 2: “In this genre nothing should be off limits”
• The Orville – every episode reviewed
• Scott Grimes Interview: The Orville actor on boldly going the MacFarlane way