There’s no denying that the Japanese often produce some questionable products – this…er, anime umbrella, for instance. Or at the very least, products that seem questionable to non-Japanese – there’s bound to be a few everyday items on sale in the west that seem odd to folk in the far east.
The latest curiosity we’ve spotted is a samurai robot action figure that transforms into a toilet.
The action figure comes from Toywolf, and it’s called the W-01 “Dirty Man.” The figure comes with the perfect accessories that include a roll of toilet paper, a plunger, and even a pile of poop. The poo is “designed to fit perfectly under the squatting butt of the figure when in its warrior guise… or inside the bowl, when he’s feeling like a bathroom break.”
The figure stands about 4.75″ tall and should sell for about $70 when it starts to ship this December. You can pre-order now from a variety of importers, and you can also find it on eBay if you’re interested.
Lest we forget the Simpson’s first experience with Japanese hi-tech toilet technology…
Scott Snowden is MyM’s US Editor. Follow him on Twitter.
• The winner of Nestlé Japan’s Worldwide Election for a new Kit Kat flavour
• Fan-built Lego Star Destroyer is better than anything you can buy
• THX shares never-before-seen original score of its iconic “Deep Note” sound
• Animoji video is the Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan remake we needed
• Die Hard finally gets the Funko POP treatment