CBS has just released a new promotional trailer for season two of Star Trek: Discovery. The action-packed 30-second spot features explosions, familiar characters and newcomers, including Captain Pike and a wry smile-sporting Spock.
The first season of Star Trek: Discovery is available to stream in its entirety on CBS All Access in the US and Netflix in the UK. Season one is available on Blu-ray and DVD.
The second season of Star Trek: Discovery will comprise of 13 episodes with no mid-season break. It will premiere on Thursday, January 17, 2019, in the US and Canada, and in the rest of the world on Friday, January 18, 2019.
Scott Snowden is MyM’s US Editor. Follow him on Twitter.
• Patrick Stewart to return to Star Trek as Picard in new series for CBS
• Star Trek TV universe set to be dramatically expanded by CBS
• Star Trek: Discovery, sudden change in showrunners, again
• Star Trek: Discovery, a few words with Alan van Sprang, Agent Leland from Section 31
• Star Trek: Discovery – all episode reviews