We’ve had a little while to recover from Infinity War’s cataclysmic outcome, as Thanos, with his gauntlet, killed off half the population of the universe. More or less. Now, after what feels like an absolute age, we have our first look at what the remaining heroes of the Marvel Cinematic Universe plan on doing to avenge their fallen comrades.
They may have lost many of their allies during Avengers: Infinity War, but Iron Man,Captain America, Black Widow, Thor and Hulk will have some familiar faces beside them in their plans to take down Thanos once and for all in Avengers: Endgame.
Like Hawkeye for instance, who was absent from all of Infinity War, but shows up here, plus newcomer Captain Marvel. However, no struggle worth fighting for is ever easy; the Avengers are broken and Thanos rests in triumph: but there’s still hope in one final, all-out battle for Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.
— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) December 7, 2018
Avengers: Endgame hits theaters on April 26, 2019.
Scott Snowden is MyM’s US Editor. Follow him on Twitter.
• Captain Marvel’s fantastic first trailer offers a tantalizing glimpse of what’s to come
• Wesley Snipes teases Blade projects with Marvel
• Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. reviews
• Thor: Ragnarok Blu-ray extras include new short with Thor’s mate Darryl
• Avengers: Infinity War breaks box office records on its opening weekend