Twentieth Century Fox has unleashed a new trailer for The Maze Runner: The Death Cure, the final film in the Maze Runner series, starring Dylan O’Brien, Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Kaya Scodelario. In the film, Thomas leads his group of escaped Gladers on their final and most dangerous mission yet. To save their friends, they must break into the legendary Last City, a WCKD-controlled labyrinth that may turn out to be the deadliest maze of all. Anyone who makes it out alive will get answers to the questions the Gladers have been asking since they first arrived in the maze.
On March 18, 2016, it was reported that actor Dylan O’Brien was injured on set and was hospitalized, so in May 20th Century Fox rescheduled the film for early 2018, allowing time for Dylan O’Brien to fully recover from his injuries sustained on-set.
Maze Runner: The Death Cure is in cinemas and IMAX on January 26 in both 3D & 2D.
• New Maze Runner: The Death Cure trailer
• Posters released for final Maze Runner film, The Death Cure
• American Assassin – “Assassins Are Made” featurette
• American Assassin – “Means To An End” featurette
• Dylan O’Brien looking moody on American Assassin posters